CICO® H 3000
Biodegradable Synthetic Hydraulic Oil
- stable multigrade hydraulic oil
- effective in a wide temperature range (-60°C to +200°C)
- high viscosity
- high protection against corrosion and wear
- no tendency to foam
- separates water
- does not attack seals and machine paints
- is miscible with hydraulic oils based on mineral oil
- mineral oil-free, biodegradable over 90% (base oil)
- environmentally friendly, no dangerous goods
CICO® H 3000 is a mineral oil-free, environmentally friendly and at the same time extremely stable multigrade hydraulic oil. It is used in hydraulic systems and hydrostatic drives of construction machinery, vehicles, machine tools, presses and other systems.
CICO® H 3000 is biodegradable and therefore less polluting than normal hydraulic oils based on mineral oil. The product is mainly used when there is a risk of hydraulic oil leaking into the ground or water.
When changing to CICO® H 3000, prior cleaning or rinsing is not necessary. However, simply refilling is not recommended (do not mix with other product).
CICO® H 3000 is available in the following container sizes: 5 l, 10 l and 25 l containers. Other container sizes on request.
|Substance name||CICO® H 3000|
|Density (at 20°C)||0.9 g/cm3|
|Viscosity (at 40°C)||27 mm2/s|
|Biodegradable (CEC-L-33-A-94)||>90% (base oil)|
|Water hazard class (WGK)||1|
|Transport||no dangerous goods|
|Storage stability||at least 2 years|